Washing & Care Guide
Advice on Caring for your new Customised Products
Naturally you will want your brand new customised garments to last and to stand out for as long as possible. Listed below to a detailed guideline that will ensure that you’re getting the most of your newly brought clothing.
It’s not always as simple as reading the care label that is applied to your garments itself, therefore in addition to the label please also make sure you are following our guideline instruction:
- Wash inside out – this helps to protect the customisation from getting damaged, close zips and check pockets are empty
- Wash at 30°C
- Do not use bleach or harsh detergents/fabric conditioners
- Do not overload the washing machine
- Wash with similar colours and similar textured garments, at least for the first few washes as colours can run.
- Dry immediately after washing – do not leave garments wet
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not dry clean
- Iron inside out using the lowest heat setting, this is especially important for printed products
- It’s best to wash a new garment before its first use
Failure to follow the care advice will invalidate the warranty of your garments.
Wash at 30°C
This offers you reassurance that you newly customised items stay looking at their best for the longest possible time and of course it’s also better for the environment!
We understand that for certain items, particularly workwear worn in harsh conditions, washing will need to be at a higher temperature. When this is the case we would recommend embroidered garments as they are much more hardwearing.